Monday, August 23, 2010

Toto and his sleeping habits!

Toto will SLEEP more in the afternoon and then roaming around in the middle of the night! Hahaha STUPID dog! But well it works for me because I don't want to spend the whole day playing with him! And for the first half of the day he will sleep next to the front door. And by about 3-4pm, he will jump up on the sofa and sleep beside me! He will usually wake about 5plus or when YQ comes back!

Hahaha I tell YQ throughout the whole day me and TOto lives our own SEPARATE life, and only when YQ is back, TOto will FAKE a loving relationship with ME!

Anyway, Toto is always sleeping and dreaming.

And the most exaggerated experience I had was ...

TOto was sleeping at the entrance to kitchen, and suddenly he barked till he woke up and ran towards the front door and started BARKING at the door! I thought what happen and peep through the door peephole! No one ... I try to convince him, tell him it is OK, there is no one!

He is NOT convince so I have to OPEN the door and SHOW him; "There, no one outside"!!!
And the situation is really like what you see in cartoon, he sat BEHIND me only popping out his head by my leg. Then when I see left and right of the corridor, you can see his head also swerve left and right. Then I shut the door, he happily go back to sleep again!

Hahaha don't know what kinda of monster he dreamt of looming outside our corridor!!

Anyway Dogs do dream, and TOto dream ALOT! Sometime his dream is SO EXCITING his 4paws and tails are MOVING as well!! Sometime, 4 paws, tail and BARKING or GROWLING! Hahaha, his dreams are always very exciting, but these moments are very instantaneous and only for that few seconds. Very rarely can I take it on video!



And finally , and in a VERY NICE posture, I got a video of him sleep barking. (Maybe he secretly knows I am taking his video!!)


TOto Halloween Costume, a Giant Furball of Pumkin, but too bad the size is a tad too small so we got to return that!! But so cute right hahaha~

Toto new toy, this gator (we named him 'AH DE') has 16 squeakor inside, So Toto every bite there will be a squeak.
VERY NOISY TOY!
TOto sleeping in the bright afternoon, so bright, so he hide his eye in 'kaka' tail!

1 comment:

  1. I like that picture of toto hiding his eyes in 'kaka' tail, so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete