Toto's Clinic : Animal Medical & Surgical Hospital of Frisco
6451 Preston Rd.
Frisco, TX 75034, USA
Phone: 972-335-1234 Fax: 972-377-4321 Email : email@example.com
Mon-Fri 7am - 6pm
Saturday 8am -1pm
Mon - Fri 6pm to 10pm
Saturday 1pm to 10pm
Sunday 10am to 6pm
For emergency care after 10pm please call: 214-547-9900
- 04wk 03/03/10 - Progard KC, Bordatealla (*)
- 05wk 10/03/10 - Progard 5
- 09wk 05/04/10 - (01) Progard 5 (Intervet), Intra-nasal Bordetalla [2nd], 4.8lbs, Sentinel Deworming Pill
- 12wk 26/04/10 - (02) Progard 5 (Intervet), Intra-nasal Bordetalla [3rd], 6.6lbs,
- 13wk 04/05/10 - Sentinel Deworming Pill
- 15wk 17/05/10 - (03) Progard 5 (Intervet), Intra-nasal Bordetalla [4th], 9lbs. (Sentinel Green 11-25lbs 6mths)
- 22wk 07/07/10 - 5.5mths
- 24wk 20/07/10 - @13lbs
- 26wk 02/08/10 - Neutering Op, Microchipped and Bloodwork @14.4lbs! Simplicef 100mg (*)& Deramaxx 25mg(*).
- 10/10/10 - Treated for Balanoposthitis (Dermalone/Panalog Ointment-Apply to sheath 12hrs 7days)
- 8.5mth 20/10/10 - Half annually Bordetalla shot + 12mth Sentinel Green @ 16.3lbs
- 11mth - 17+ to 18lbs
- 12mth - Still weighing between 17+ to 18lbs.
- 20/4/2011 - Annual booster for Bordetella, Rabies Canine, DHPPV, Fecal Test for EARTWORM /E.CANIS/LYME TEST.
- 07/05/2011 - @1year 3months 3 days @19lbs!!
- 11/05/2011 - (*) Canine Leptospirosis Vaccine
- Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 2, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza and Parvovirus.
- Half Tablet by Mouth once a day
- Leptospirosis is caused by a bacteria called a spirochete. It is a contagious disease that can be transmitted between species, including humans. Transmission is through contact with infected urine, drinking or eating contaminated water or food. Most cases are mild and not life threatening.
Shots Reminder Record :
LEPTO BOOSTER May 11, 2011
Bordetella Booster Oct 20, 2011
Rabies Canine 1 yr. Booster Apr 20, 2012
DHPPV BOOSTER (12 MO) LHSQ Apr 20, 2012
HEARTWORM /E.CANIS/LYME TEST Apr 20, 2012
Related Post : Health Issues