Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Clean, Green and NEW Sembawang Beach!

I cannot remember the last time I come to Sembawang beach but Sembawang beach used to be my Childhood most visited beach. And it used to be very dirty, one of the dirtiest beach in Singapore!
We park at the 2nd carpark and it was some distance walk away ...


TOto loved the ground, and kept wanting to ROLL on the ground!

Look at him, he soooooooooooooooo HAPPY!
EVERYWHERE is so clean, it is UNBELIEVABLE!

I want to come and BBQ there!

Look so clean and peaceful!

Not much people here on a weekday?


Cats GUARDING the end of the Jetty ...



We felt in Love with the beach, and I suspect we be visiting here very often especially with the FREE PARKING and there is a large green area where we can run TOto ...
Another successful day out!

No comments:

Post a Comment