Wednesday, September 11, 2013

TOto's favorite Peanut Butter honey baby oats biscuit!

I had already tried baking a few batches of biscuit for TOto in Singapore and realized that the humidity in Singapore doesn't allows the biscuit to be too wet. The wetter version just gets mouldy in a few days, and its disgusting!! But luckily I have a successful version to use in Singapore! And it's just a few simple ingredients; Whole wheat flour, Oat flour, Baby Oats, Peanut Butter, Honey and egg! 

I used a 1/4 spoon to individually mold out the biscuit shape, you can however do it anyway you like it! Another version that I like was to flatten everything and just cut/roll them with Pizza cutter.
These are some of the PREMIUM products that we add in his biscuits; and you know how much we LOVE HIM! I shared my PREMIUM RAW HONEY with him!
Luckily I was able to find a 100% Natural Peanut Butter in Singapore NTUC Finest. There is only ONE ingredient, which is PEANUTS!
The 2 type of flour that I used but I am going to omit Whole wheat and maybe tried out Barley flour next!
Read on for Ingredients ...
Peanut Butter Honey & Baby oats Biscuit

Ingredient (Estimation) :
(abt 97 1/4tbsp of biscuits)

1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
1/2 cup of Oat flour (Doesn't matter what flour, just 1 cup of flour)
1/2 cup Baby Oats
1/4 cup Peanut Butter
3-4 tbsp Honey
1 egg
a pinch of Sea Salt


MIX everything together, mould into your favourite shaped and bake at 120C for 1 hour. I abit 'kia see' and added another 10mins of 150C. I don't think that extra 10minutes is needed ... 

And after one hour, the results is these Aromatic Peanutty Smelling Biscuit!
I tried it myself and forced everyone in the family to try one, and it was erm not too bad ...
A tad dry for the human bud but TOto loves it!
Look at his LONGING eye and his lovely smile, hahaha!

SMILE for it, TOto!

It was totally worth it to self baked for TOto's treat because a reputable 'ALL NATURAL' biscuit would have easily cost about 10$ per box. And I CONFIRM knows what is exactly in his biscuit and of course without any PRESERVATIVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment