Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Brunch @ The Garden Slug

I just love it when I can go out on a nice day and have a nice meal with my FURRY BOY!
And Daddeee chose THE GARDEN SLUG at Telok Kurau, very far from where we stay but Daddeee seems to be in a rare good mood! So he FORCED a sick momsie to wake up and off we go for BRUNCH!
TOto is in a rare good mood too! 
Maybe it's just me and daddeee so TOto is more relax than let's say a mass gathering with a few other friends?
LOOK at his BIG BIG SMILE!
The food is great too!
I am NO FOOD connoisseur but these are good enough for me on a sleep warm Sunday!


The chicken breast was a tad too DRY and hard for my liking ...
TOto enjoying his view, and breeze too ...



Megawatt SMILE!

Looks like TOto asking, "When we coming back?"!
CLEAN outdoor seating with loads of FAN blowing at all ANGLE.
Just wish it's nearer to where I stay, distance is a BUMMER.

55 Lorong L Telok Kurau
#01-59/61 Bright Centre
Singapore 425500
Call / SMS 
86888575 
justask@thegardenslug.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment