Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pep't talk, really?

The weather is really good this 2 days, and TOto should be in bed sleeping on a cold, windy Saturday night.
He had a long day; Agility in the morning and we brought him out for a long walk at Legacy Drive.


But he refuses to sleep, keep walking in and out barking at other dogs on the Patio. Even when we blocked him in the bedroom, he will whine to go out. Up till about 2am he was still barking on the Patio, I cannot stand it anymore, I carried him in and crated him!

When he walked into the crate, he didn't lie down; he was in a half squat position. He was facing the opposite direction, turn his face gave me one look and turn away ...
NEVER TURNED BACK!
I knew he was angry and told my husband to do something about it.

My husband open the crate, ask him to lie down and gave him a PEP TALK!

Conversation about how he has a long day, and he was tired and we did give him a long walk at the park. And it is late, so he should be sleeping etc etc. He has to be a good boy, etc etc. I want to 'FAINT'!

And right after the PEP TALK, he walked out DIRECTLY to his usual bed area and sleep!
YOU WANT TO KILL HIM OR NOT!
Arrrghhhh ...

PEP talk NEED OR NOT!

I think his 18month old, "Teenage rebellious phase" is HERE!

When TOto is just alone with mammeee, he is this perfect dog that just rested the day away ...
 When Daddeee is around, did you notice the 'Evil twinkle' in his eye!?
And Daddeee is the 'Partner in CRIME'!

No comments:

Post a Comment