Thursday, October 13, 2011

less than one week TO GO ...

We have been giving TOto the "Go Back Singapore" pep talk everyday, a few times a day!
We kept on assuring him we will be back in THIRTY DAYS; as frequently as we can. I don't how much he can understand but he has been very 'sticky' recently. TOto has been snuggling with me for the past few nights! Usually he will just move away but this few nights he just snuggle closer ...

This morning when I am still lazing in bed, Toto 'sat' in between my legs helping me fend off HOUSEFLIES while I refuse to move or wake up. Usually he will follow the houseflies about the house, 'fighting' them. But today he just sat right there defending the 'sleeping' mammeee, just chasing the houseflies away!

So sweet right, my heart melted right there, got to wakey wakey to bring my brave boi down for his morning walk!

Haha too tired from fending off houseflies today!
We can throw EVERYTHING away from my home except this COFFEE TABLE. 
This is his private digging ground, bedroom, playground, and hiding place.
TOto mammeee ♥ U!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, Maple loves her coffee table 'den' too! The trouble is, our coffee table weighs a tonne and sometimes I fear lifting it up to see the things that Maple has horded under there. This is a good reminder that I need to get our floor rug cleaned and sanitized!

    Thirty days will come and go in a blink of an eye! TOto is in the care of good hands, so you can enjoy your trip back to Singapore. I'm sure he's enjoying his mini vacation, too ;)

    ReplyDelete