Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Apple Carrot Meatball lookalike BISCUIT!

I did 2 batches this time round, the usual Flat biscuits and the Meatball lookalike Biscuit!
I wanted to shaped the biscuit into a round shape so that I can stuffed it into his Kong!

So here we go with the Basic Peanut Butter and Banana Dog Biscuits Recipe. I replaced the Main Ingredient Banana and Peanut butter with Apple and carrot! I also added Salmon Oil capsules and Garlic Oil capsules into the mixed. That is ON MY/YOUR OWN RISK!

Ingredients
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 egg
1/3 cup carrot (or lesser)
1/2 cup chopped apples
2 teaspoon Honey
1/2 cup rolled Oats
2 TBSP Milk
Added 2 tsp of flaxseed
2 Salmon Oil Capsule
2 Garlic Oil Capsule
Add milk/water if the dough is too dry!
Chopped apples and my Salmon oil capsules & Garlic Oil Capsules. I must get a processor SOON!
Just add everything together, use your finger and mixed it up into a dough!
Mixture is very sticky because I added abit of MILK. The dough was a tad dry but after I added abit it become too wet.
300 Degrees Faraheit for 1hour. Hubs say they look like Ikea meatball, which result in him having cravings for meat ball! Apples and Carrot biscuit doesn't smell as aromatic as Peanut Butter and Banana. But I did another batch the next day!!
I bought this Locklock container for his Home baked treats!

One side for the usual flat bisuit! These peanut butter Biscuit smell so nice and it tasted good as well. I steal quite abit from TOto's biscuit Container for myself! Yeah, all ingredients are HUMAN grade!!!
The other side for his Vegetarian Meatball Biscuit, hahaha!
Hopefully this batch can last for another 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment