Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wrong shoes, ruff ruff ...

Some days if hubby is going to be working late, I will try to bring Toto down for a walk before the sun set. (Reason : before mosquitoes comes out!)

It is the Same O same O day, and I changed, leashed him , sit him by the door, open the door and goes out ...

And as always I will UNLEASHED him once we touch ground and let him roam by himself. AS he usually roam by himself UNLEASHED at the small park downstair. He will explore, and run here run there, smell here, smell there and walk with me to the mail box ...

But today at the bottom of the stairs after I squat down to unleash it, he RAN all the way Upstairs and HOME. I kept calling for him downstair he don't want to go come down!

I call him like for a good THREE minutes and I realised that I wore the wrong slipper down! So OK nevermind, I start to go up the stairs, and Toto is Peeping for me at the top. I went home, he goes in with me. I changed my sinto my usual Birks and went out this time round.

After the hoo-haaa, he went down with me, satisfied and never looking back!

SO ODD right?
I discuss with Hubby, do you think he realised I wore the wrong slipper when I squat down to unleashed him and that is why he start running BACK HOME?

Can a dog differentiate a Home USED slippers and a GO out Shoes?

I accidentally wore this pair of flip flop down ...

No comments:

Post a Comment