Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Poison-ed Toto!

I didn't know that Nectarines belongs to the 'Peach' categories, and fed abit to him. LUCKILY, it was abit and not the usual amount of green apple that  I always fed him!

Nectarines, similar to Peaches; their core pit contains 'CYANIDE' which is very toxic for dogs!

Luckily Toto induced vomit by himself that night, it is then we knew that we had fed him something wrong and was surfing the net in the middle of th night 4am for more information about Nectarines and Dogs! And there isn't alot of info about nectarines and dog online, most info are about Dogs swallowing the PIT which might tear the stomach lining!

He almost scare me to death, and the next morning he refused food. But he still drank, and play with me, and Poop too. And in the evening, he finished his usual cup of food. And by the next day, he is back to his usual self, phew ...

If not Hubby will never forgive me!
Back to his old self ...
Love Ya ~

No comments:

Post a Comment