Saturday, July 31, 2010

TOto @ 6mths old - 14.4lbs!

Toto has grown SO MUCH over this one month that I am not around! He has grown almost another head lenght!! Hahaha ~ And with his fur all long, messy and rowdy he looks like a WILD westie on the loose!

I was so worried that Toto might have forgotten me and mistake mommy as the LAPTOP! I have been communicating with TOto through the webcam and I can only chit chat with him. I do not have a webcam, so he cannot see me either. And his reponse to me is getting 'colder' and 'calmer'. I am SO WORRIED!

We had alot of plans to surprise Toto!
But in the end we just decide to stand opposite my building and when Toto comes down, and I would just call out to him. And if he remembers me, TOto would just RUN madly to me like he always do and BUMP into me!! Errrmmm, he doen't do that to strangers, sometime not even to YQ! But he will always run madly and BUMP into me!!

YQ went up to fetch him, I cannot contain my excitement, when I see Toto walking out of the door ; I already CALL out to him! He hear me, stop at the red arrow, stretches his neck and bob his head up to check me out to double-confirm that it is me shouting at him!

After that Toto just kept whimpering and ran madly at me ...
Attacking me with lots of Westie kissesssss!!!
The video should have been taken from YQ's angle, hahaha ...
The video looks more like I have been attacked and bitten ferociously by a WILD westie!!


Our Bao Bei, TOto!


No comments:

Post a Comment