Friday, April 9, 2010

Almost one week!

It has been almost ONE WEEK that he is here and we are SO DRAINED out of our energy! But we are getting use to each other in our lifes! Toto loves me so much, hubby is VERY JEALOUS! He looks for me for cuddle, petting, food, play and approval!

Hubby says, Toto loves me More than HIM!
Toto loves me to bits to! It often bring abit of pleasure knowing that Toto is looking out for me, and preferring me to carry him than YQ. He even prefer to play in my lap! Or if YQ is carrying him in the Patio enjoying the view, he prefers me to carry him than YQ! And if I walk pass, whatever Toto is doing, it will just turn around and look at me hoping I walk over to pet him! YQ complains SO UNFAIR, when I kept saying I want to give him away, yet Toto still loves me more than him, haha ...


When we play acting that YQ is bullying me, and ask Toto to help me, he will try to jump Snapping at YQ!!

 So I am the center of universe in his life, hahahaha ...

Hubby is a GREEN monster!

Something ODD :

  • He is a homey dog, he DO NOT like to go out! We have to FORCE him out the house. And the happiest moments in our walk is WHEN he is running up the steps BACK HOME!

  • He will Poo outdoor but Pee indoor!

  • Yeah, we are understanding him slowly and controlling him better so he is making less and less mistakes! (Plus we are crating him more.)

  • He is most accurate when he is in crate, he will BARK at us for attention when he need to Pee or Poo when he is in crate! And we don't have to wake up EVERY one or two hour for him. He can control his pee rather well for his age! For now, he is can be tolerating up to about 6-7hours ...

  • He prefer cloth toys to rubbers ones! We think, he might not like the taste of rubber which works well for us because it meant he doesn't like the taste of cables or wires!

  • Another thing we love about him, he doesn't have the habit of roaming the house, usually he likes to keep himself near us. So we didn't have problem of him biting this or that. (But we are still in an early stage, I know!)

ONE MAJOR FLAW :
  • He wakes TOO EARLY for my liking, like 5am! He will still try to sleep till 7am till SUNRISE, but really TOO EARLY for an owl like me.

Toto with his favourite, toy; Gecko!
Nope we do not allow him on the Patio Fake grass!
But he is allow on our lap, enjoying the sunset ...
Who says Westie are NOT lapdog?
He lap till my thigh went numb like 3hours napping on my BIG FAT THIGH!
Toto just love the sunset and the view of our patio!
He looks like a Meow Meow from behind right!!
Oh, he allow our HAND or us to meddle in his food.
He will not snarl or bark or snap at us halfway through his meal even if we take away his bowl or just meddle with his food! That is A VERY GOOD HABIT!
He loves the water but he doesn't know how to swim, maybe we can train him to be a life guard dog yeah!
Trying to train him to stay in my bag when we go out!
His daily walk!
His Pee pee and Poo poo Indoor Nugi Pad!
X rated!
Pee Pee on Tray!

Love and hate relationship goes on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment