Monday, April 19, 2010

He walk to Pee on NUGI himself!

I was so excited that I actually CAUGHT Toto peepee on his nugi on VIDEO! I was video-ing for YQ showing him how INDEPENDENT he was today and didn't disturb me and caught that 'rare' moment accidentally!

OR maybe he knows he is ON VIDEO!?
Hahaha ~
Video is abit long, but I want to show YQ that he actually play from one end of the room and play around the are, and he actually play until NEAR the Nugi area, put down his Monkey and walk in to Pee. He even walk towards me for me to 'pet' him! Hahaha, he loves attention and he knows that pee-ing on Nugi will confirm get him the love and attention he wants!

If you want to watch, and yet no patient to watch the FULL thing; you can start at 1.20sec ...


Hopefully he continues to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment