Monday, March 29, 2010

Pics update @7 weeks!

(All Pictures credit to Spring Chateau Ranch)

I dreamt of Toto again. In the dream, I just brought him home and my mom was with me. The background of the dream is very orangey! I played with the puppy and after that the both of us drop on the bed and sleep. And Toto didn't resist sleeping next to me, he also just drop and turn to his belly and slept.

And halfway through, I remember he has yet to do his 'toilet business' so I carry him over to his nugi pad. And I spoke to him in Chinese,"小便,小便.." and he urinated. Then I continue,"你不用大便阿?" And he really pooed! Don't know my puppy got so 乖 or not! *Sigh*

All grown up, can you guess who is who!?

Macintosh
Monte
I think Monte face is rather fixed, most regconisable is Monte face!
Mcduff
Yah I think we guess right, he should be quite a submissive puppy. Look at his ear, they have yet to 'stand'!
Our puppy, Maximillion Toto Fang!
Ear already at Half stand, and tail is high and mighty! And he is confidentally looking at the photographer!
He is just the fluffiest and cutest or I am just 偏心!
Hahaha, but seriously fluffy soft fur is not 'accepted' or well like! Real westie lovers would prefer their fur to be wiry and hard, not fluffy like teddy bear!
But then Toto already has the quality of a Advertisement dog???
See he so 'Pro' with his poses, confident hor!

Count down 5 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment