Sunday, March 14, 2010

Maximillion aka Toto!

Max aka Toto @ 2nd week
@ 3rd week
@ 5th week
Our Final Choice, we present you OUR NEW addition to our Family ;
Toto Fang!
(All pictures credit to Spring Ranch Chateau Kennel.)




Note :
When we call Connie to inform her of our decision, she says Max was her favourite of the lot! Hahaha don't know real or not!! If she love him so much why did she tell us so much negative points of him :(

We are both very puzzled by this, because obviously Max has the BEST proportion and 200% of cuteness in his latest series of photos! I am so sure that HE WOULD be the first to be PICK, that I dare not put my hope on him!

Actually from the begining, I always find that Max has the best proportion and features so I thought that I STAND NO CHANCE, so I forced my attention on Mcduff which seems to be the smallest and shyest of the lot! And from the 2weeks photo we already guessed that Max is the ALPHA Of the group!

I Wonder why ...

But of course, the choices made are easily sway by Connie description of the puppy.

Another reason we guess would be the word  'ORNERY', she used on him!
or·ner·y   /ˈɔrnəri/ Show Spelled[awr-nuh-ree] Show IPA
–adjective,-ner·i·er, -ner·i·est. Dialect.
1.ugly and unpleasant in disposition or temper: No one can get along with my ornery cousin.
2.stubborn: I can't do a thing with that ornery mule.
3.low or vile.
4.inferior or common; ordinary.

Maybe we can go ask her when we go collect the puppy!
*Headache* will have a stubborn Donkey puppy ON HAND!

She says the puppy is FULL of Energy and eager to please.
I am so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment