Tuesday, October 15, 2013

This is "How I portion TOto's Raw Food Diet - DUCKmixed".

It's really getting easier and easier to buy and portion out TOto's food! But sometimes TOto still has slimy poop, I suspected those are the days when the LIVER's portion are greater. And during stormy or raining days, TOto automatically will have softer poop! He is not afraid anymore but then, WHY? Whiskey from FB forum says its static from Thunder? But Sg is so humid? Hmmmmm ...

Anyway a trip to the supermarket, TOto get DUCK mixed this week ...

I gotten Chicken Breast Strip, Pig Heart, Chicken Feet, Duck Liver, Duck Gizzard and a Whole duck that I HAVE TO CHOP up MYSELF.

Ewwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee ~
Duck's Gizzard always look so much better than Chicken's gizzard!


TOto seems to tolerate Duck Liver more than Chicken Liver.
He isn't as choosy and seems to take it better.
Chicken feet, just because he needs the extra calcium to harden his poop and also for the Glucosamine and Chronditin.
Added Chicken Fillet just for the extra MEAT?
PIG's heart for the 'Organ/Meat'?
OK it's cheap!
DE-skinned the duck and I am ready to portion everything nicely into 100gram packet!
LOOK at all the disgusting DUCK SKIN, they make up about 30% of the Duck weight!
I do retain some skin but mostly I removed them because of all the disgusting fats ...
Cut cut chop chop into 100 gram portion!
And here come the VICIOUS CARNIVORE!
"Raaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrr, I WANT MEAT!"
It's roughly here and there, and I just mixed up the meat/organ/muscle/liver and packet them up!
All in all I gotten about 27 packets for these meats that I bought ...
It averages to about less than SG$1.40 per day?
Kept everything in the freezer and mostly took out 2 packet to defroze the night before but even if I forget to do it; I can just take it out before his usual walk.
Look at my HEALTHY but tired pooch after a long day of EAT, SLEEP and PLAY!
Till next ...

No comments:

Post a Comment